Why Buy a Hot Spring Spa
Choosing the right Hot Tub
All hot tubs provide amazing health benefits that come from deep soaking in warm water, but how do you choose the right one for you? While doing your research, you can use these simple questions to help guide you to the very best hot tub for you.
Manufacturer and Dealer:
- How long has the manufacturer been in business?
- Is the spa manufacturer ISO 9001:2008 certified?
- How long has the dealer been in business? Do they have postive local reviews?
- Have they won any awards or received industry recognition?
- Do they have a local showroom?
- Can you try out or ‘wet test’ the hot tub?
- Is the spa totally insulated, not just fully foamed?
- How much will your estimated monthly operating costs be?
- Is the spa certified to the California Energy Commission (CEC) in accordance with California law?
- Is there an automated water care system?
- Does the spa have 100% No-Bypass Filtration?
- Is the spa water continuously filtered 24 hours a day?
- How loud are the hot tub pumps? Does the spa have a quiet circulation pump, or does it run the loud jet pump to clean the spa?
- What are your options to keep the water soft and clean?
- Is the spa built entertainment-ready so you can add a music system or TV at any time, even after you’ve purchased the spa?
- Can you customize the hot tub with a faux stone cabinet or surround the spa with whatever material you desire?
- Does the spa have additional lighting besides just an underwater light?
- Does the spa offer a variety of hydromassage jets for all muscle groups?
- Can you divert water to different combinations of jets?
- Can you control the jet air flow – more for stronger performance, less for a softer touch?
- What spa parts are covered under warranty and for how long?
- How does the manufacturer’s warranty compare with other hot tub brands? Are there undesirable limitations or exclusions?
- Is there a No Fault® heater warranty?
- Is there a service department you can call for service or repair?
Another way to determine if its the right spa for you is to simply try it out! We offer the opportunity to schedule a free hot tub test soak for you and your family. Just give us a call. As a Hot Spring Spa dealer have several models of spas to try so you can experience different jets, seating, and water care systems. Give us a call today or stop by our showroom to discover HotSpring Spas.